What do the icons on the status bar mean?
The following information is shown in the status bar at the top edge of the display:
As soon as a software update is available for your Stromer, your Stromer downloads the update automatically. As soon as the update is ready for installation, this is indicated by the update icon.
You can install the update as follows:
- When you switch off the Stromer (OFF), you are asked whether you want to install the update
- Press the status bar and select UPDATE to install the update
If the warning symbol (yellow triangle) is displayed, it is normally possible to continue riding without problems. The warning symbol is displayed in order to draw your attention to possible limitations with regard to operation and functions.
To find out more about a specific warning, stop, press the status bar and select the warning about which you want more information. Follow the instructions on the display.
- Warnings are logged and can be read out by your dealer for diagnostic purposes.
- If a warning occurs repeatedly, please contact your dealer.
If the fault symbol (red triangle) is displayed, it is generally no longer possible or no longer safe to continue riding.
- It is not recommended to continue riding
- Your bike may be damaged further if you continue riding
- Safety-relevant functions may be impaired
- Please contact your dealer
To find out more about a specific fault, stop, press the status bar and select the fault about which you want more information. Follow the instructions on the display.
- Faults are logged and can be read out by your dealer for diagnostic purposes.
- If a fault is displayed only once and is no longer displayed after the Stromer is restarted, you can carefully continue riding.
- If a fault is displayed even after the Stromer has been restarted several times, please contact your dealer.