We are pleased that you wish to use media from the Stromer website, products, campaigns and events. We will gladly provide you with material from photo shoots and video productions free of charge. The images are stored in resolutions of 300 dpi as well as 72 dpi so that they can be used for print and web. Further image formats can be requested under email@example.com.
- myStromer AG (hereinafter referred to as Stromer) grants a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to download the media provided for use in one’s own advertising media (print and digital), provided that the use is exclusively for the purpose of advertising, announcing or reporting Stromer products and Stromer events.
- All images are the property of myStromer AG and protected by copyright.
- The designations of ownership applied by Stromer and/or other brand identification such as logos or lettering must not be changed or removed. When used, the caption or copyright notice must read as follows: “Photo: myStromer AG”.
- Any editing of the images and videos is prohibited, in particular obscuring Stromer brand identification such as logos and lettering.
- The images and videos must not be used for or on third-party platforms (e.g. eBay or Amazon) or linked directly or indirectly to them (e.g. via social media).
- It is not permitted to integrate the images and videos into advertising materials or advertising media whose contents violate legal regulations and/or morality. This applies in particular to content glorifying violence or sexually suggestive content, as well as discriminatory, insulting or defamatory statements regarding origin, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Print documents must be made available to Stromer for prior written approval: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scope and content of the media provided are at the discretion of Stromer and may be changed at any time.
- Stromer accepts no liability for the topicality, functionality, quality, availability or completeness of the data.
- Stromer does not guarantee that the use of the photos, videos and brand identification such as logos or lettering provided does not infringe the rights of third parties. In the event of an action for an injunction and/or damages by third parties, you are obliged to inform Stromer immediately.
- Access to the media database is limited in time. Stromer may withdraw your right of use at any time in the event of breaches of contract.
- Your account will be activated after a check by Stromer. You will be informed in a separate email about the successful activation.
- The General Terms and Conditions of myStromer AG apply.
If you have any further image or video requests or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.