- Sleek Li-Ion power module is fully integrated into the down tube, and is easily removed with the press of a button.
- Efficient Regenerative braking technology increases ride range while maximizing battery efficacy.
- Smooth Gearless 500-watt motor delivers an efficient and ultra-quiet ride quality.
- Reliable Maintenance-free operation ensures complete peace of mind, day in and day out.
- Nimble Smooth power transfer increases riding efficiency and delivers superb hill-climbing capability.
- Convenient Li-Ion battery can be charged onboard or quickly removed and charged separately.
- Versatile Tuned to the needs of every ride, four selectable power modes are available at just the touch of a button.
- Programmable Digital Stromer interface allows for complete customization of user settings and ride characteristics.
- Modular Build your Stromer with the battery and motor to best suit your ride..
- Capable Fitted with a lightweight, BMC-designed carbon fiber fork and Schwalbe Big Ben tires for confident shock absorption, predictable handling, and ultimate riding comfort.
The Stromer ST1 is equipped with a brushless, direct-current motor in the rear hub, which is powered by the battery. Since the motor is fully integrated inside the hub, the only mechanical contact occurring within is between the industrial ball bearings, resulting in an ultra-efficient and virtually maintenance-free system. During an average ride on the ST1, the bike’s energy consumption is less than a single kilowatt hour per 100 kilometres ridden.
The ST1’s motor power is available in three configurations: Mountain 25* which provides a smooth and strong ride quality with complete energy economy, Mountain 33 for meeting the requirements of high-torque ride applications like climbing or payload towing, and Power 48 which delivers the ST1’s maximum speed of 45kph while making short work of variable terrain.
* Mountain 25 is not available in the United States.
The battery integrated into the frame is an energy package.
|Energy||522 Wh||630 Wh|
- Disk brakes: All Stromer models are equipped with hydraulic disk brakes. Brake performance is adapted to the high speed and the higher weight of the modular E:Bike.
- Tires: For increased safety, the Stromer is equipped with tires with integrated puncture protection. The Schwalbe BigBen tire developed especially for Stromer offers increased shock absorption for the most comfortable ride.
- Fork: Impacts and vibrations are minimized by the light Stromer carbon fork. Thanks to the high level of comfort, cycling fun is guaranteed.
|Gearshift||Shimano Sora||Shimano Sora|
|Front derailleur||-||Shimano Sora|
|Shifters||Shimano Sora||Shimano Sora|
|Brakes||Magura MT2||Magura MT2|
|Crank||Single 42T by Mountain 33
S 52T by Power 48
|FSA Tempo 30/39/50|
|Pedals||Wellgo normal||Wellgo normal|
Pick a Powersystem
Choosing the right Stromer powersystem is easy. If you prefer relaxing rides in the countryside or in the city, then the Mountain 25, smooth and energy efficient, is probably the right fit. Need some more power to climb hills? Or does your typical usage involve towing a trailer? Then the Mountain 33, with more torque, would be suitable for your needs. If you want an e-bike that can handle every topography, with optimal speed and power, then the Power 48 Stromer is the best choice.
Smooth and strong. Suitable for relaxing rides in the country or the city.
For steep terrain. For trailers. For child bike trailers.
Highest speed. Suitable for almost any topography
|Supported speed||Up to 25 km/h||Up to 33 km/h||Up to 45 km/h|
|Output||250 W**||500 W||500 W|
|Torque||20 Nm**||40 Nm||30 Nm|
(with ST522 battery)***
|40–100 km||40–90 km||40–80 km|
* Depending on the country, you may need insurance and/or need to obtain a license plate.
** 500 W / 40 Nm in Switzerland
*** Sensor sensitivity 3, rider 70 kg
The interface of the ST1 is your control cockpit for your bike.
Tune power dispersion and monitor ride information at just the touch of one of three buttons from the intuitive control panel. Monitor and adjust your energy consumption, switch between modes, engage regenerative braking and lots more.