The ST1 is equipped with a high-capacity lithium-ion battery. This supplies energy to the drive system and all the other electronic components.
- Each battery has 50 Samsung battery cells.
- The battery management system (BMS) developed by Stromer provides overvoltage and undervoltage protection and optimizes the service life of the lithium-ion battery.
- You can simply use your ST1 battery in another Stromer ST1 or use an extra battery for your ST1.
- You can fully recharge the ST1 battery after every journey. This increases the service life of the battery and ensures that you are always prepared for the next ride. There is no need for you to run down the battery every time - there is no memory effect. Top up your battery charge as often as possible, do not let it run down to empty and recharge it even if it has only been in use for a short period of time.
- Do not dispose of your ST1 battery and the charger with the domestic waste. In most countries dealers are obliged to take back electrical appliances and batteries.
- Find out what rules apply to the disposal of old appliances and batteries in your country. Take used battery chargers and the battery back to your Stromer dealer.