Stromer Speed Pedelec insurance.
Brief overview of services.
- Stromer Assistance (breakdown assistance, transport costs, even abroad, and accommodation)
- Stromer hull insurance (repair costs, replacement parts, theft*)
- Legal expenses insurance
- Personal assistance
This option can only be selected at the time of the initial product release or when making a purchase. The insurance must be activated by your Stromer dealer.
- 1-year assistance CHF 49
- 2-year assistance CHF 99
- 3-year assistance CHF 299 (incl. warranty extension by 1 year)
- 3-year assistance PLUS CHF 399 (incl. warranty extension by 1 year and anti-theft protection insurance – see warranty provisions for detailed information)
Stromer insurance – the most important aspects at a glance.
This is an offer from the Schweizerische Mobiliar Versicherungsgesellschaft AG.
Assistance after a breakdown, after an accident, in the event of theft* or damage.
- Breakdown assistance
- Transport costs to garage
- Additional costs for direct return journey up to CHF 1,000
- Additional costs for e-bike rental to continue the journey or to return home
- Advancement of CHF 500 for repairs abroad
- Additional accommodation and subsistence costs up to CHF 1,000
If necessary, we will organize the transport to a hospital and cover the costs for this.
- Reimbursable advancement up to CHF 5,000 for medical treatment abroad
- Transport costs to a hospital up to CHF 20,000
- Costs for recovery and repatriation of a deceased person
Stromer hull insurance.
After an accident, a fall or in the event of theft*, we cover the damage – as with comprehensive car insurance. The theft insurance is a supplement to all other existing theft insurance.
- Repair costs up to a maximum of CHF 8,000.
- Repair and replacement costs for accessory parts up to CHF 300.
- Total loss due to damage or theft*
The services in the event of theft* are only made in addition to or as a supplement to any other existing theft insurance (contents insurance, insurance of valuables, etc.).
Legal expenses insurance.
An accident – whether you are at fault or not – can have repercussions that take their toll in terms of costs and nerves. We make sure that justice is done for our joint customer.
- Compensation cases up to a maximum of CHF 50,000
- Insurance cases up to a maximum of CHF 50,000
- Criminal cases up to a maximum of CHF 50,000
In the event of loss of your credit card or theft of your identification, we will help you procure a replacement.
Mobiliar general terms and conditions of insurance.
- Download insurance conditionsersicherungsbedingungen
- Téléchargez les conditions générales
- Scaricare le condizioni generali
*Only with Stromer Assistance PLUS