How can I charge the battery of the ST1?
The Stromer battery may only be charged with the corresponding charger. The battery can be charged directly at the Stromer or independently. The charging time is approx. 3.5 h. There are two different chargers for the ST1. Outwardly they look very similar, but they do have some differences in how they are handled.
CHARGING PROCESS - MODEL: HP8204L3
- Switch off charger
- Connect charger to electricity Internally: Switch the Stromer system off and insert the charging cable Externally: Connect the battery to the charger
- Switch on charger
- Battery is charging: Yellow and red LED light up
- Battery is completely charged: Green and red LED light up
- Switch off charger and disconnect battery or Stromer from the charger
If the LED 2 immediately switches from yellow to green after switching on, there is no clean connection to the battery or an error occurred. If the latter is the case, connect the charger again and switch it on again.
CHARGING PROCESS - MODEL: HP0180WL3
- Disconnect charger from power network
- Connect battery or Stromer Internally: Switch the Stromer system off and insert the charging cable. Externally: Connect the battery to the charger
- Connect charger to power network: red LED lights up
- Battery is being charged: orange LED lit Battery 80 % charged: green LED flashes
- Battery fully charged: green LED lit
- Disconnect charger from the power network and disconnect battery or Stromer from the charger.
If the LED does not automatically switch to orange after connecting the battery or the Stromer, disconnect the charger from the power network until the red LED goes out.